COLD CURRIED PASTA SALAD
1 PACKET CURRIED PASTA
1 SMALL FRESH LIME
1 RED BELL PEPPER
1 TBL SP NATURAL HONEY
PINCH CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
1 SMALL TIN SWEETCORN
1) Follow the label instructions to cook the curried pasta, cover and leave to cool in a cold area of the kitchen so the pasta cools quickly.
2) Drain the sweet corn and cut the bell pepper in to small cubes removing all seeds.
3) Add the cooled pasta to a bowl then add the peppers, sweet corn along with the honey, mayonnaise and ½ the juice of the lime.
4) Add cracked black pepper to suit your own taste.
5) Mix well together cover and place in the fridge for a couple of hours until the pasta is chilled.