1 PACK MEXICAN SPICE
1 MEDIUM PUNNET BUTTON MUSHROOMS
1) With a damp cloth wipe all mushrooms ans take off the stocks.
2) Take the smoked cheese and stuff a little inside each of the mushrooms where the stock was.
3) pour the mexican spice in to a bowl.
4) whisk the egg and put into a bowl and in another bowl put a little flour.
5) Firstly roll the mushrooms in the flour then in to the egg before put the mushrooms in the the spice bowl.
6) cover the spice bowl containing the mushrooms with foil or clingfilm and shake to cover the mushrooms.
7) Once coated spread evenly on to a greased baking tray and cook i a preheated oven at 180oc gas mark 6 for 20-25 mins
until the mushrooms are golden brown and crispy.
Serve warm with a mayonnaise or chilli dip