3 medium potaoes
1 large carrot
1 medium onion
stock cube (to make two pints)
mixed herbs (pinch)
4 Vege Sausages
Salt and black pepper (pinch)
1) Chop the sausage in to small chunks and the carrot, onion potatoes in to larger chunks.
2) Add a little olive oil to a frying pan and fry off the sausage, carrot, potato and onion until lightly browned.
3) Put this mix in to a medium size pot with twh stock, herbs and salt pepper to taste.
4) Cook on a medium heat for 20 minutes until the veg is soft but not breaking up.
5) Serve hot with chunks of crusty rustic bread, ‘YUM’
6) Don’t be affraid to add more to the stovies if you have left overs from the night before to make a more exotic dish.